Please Take Care of Your Account!
[ Aug 9, 2006 02:01 am ]
Since we have received many account hacked cases or something similar to that. We think it is our responsibility to provide you with some advice on how to protect your account:
1. Use a long password. The longer your password is, the harder it is for hacker to obtain it.
2. Never let anyone know your account password.
3. Don't share or trade your account with anyone, it is both prohibited and unsafe. If you lost your account because of that, you must take full responsibility for the consequence of it.
4. Don't trust anyone who offers free item mall points or items. Once you believe it, they will ask you for your Passport ID and password, and then you may be hacked.
5. Beware of fraud sites, fake GMs and bots.
We appreciate for your reading and hope you can protect your account information carefully.