GM's Friend or Foe?
[ Jan 6, 2012 01:39 am ]
The life of a GM in TOP ain't a smooth-sailing voyage at all. He knows some green-eyed seadogs would love to make GM patties out of him and finds himself challenged by provocative pirates from time to time. However, he also has had the fortune of having friendly peg-legs inviting him to parties and wanting to be the best of pirate pals. Always game for conflict and skirmishes, he’s decided to put the might of these 2 camps to the test and let our TOP mateys fight it out, true pirate style! Standing in the midst of the PvP map, our GM will brace himself for the onslaught of angsty pirates, hoping that some benevolent buccaneers would lend a hand and fend off his haters.
Will you be his friend or foe?
9:00pm Jan 10th EST (GMT-5) Treasure Thundoria Caribbean
10:00pm Jan 10th EST (GMT-5) Mermaid Fantasy Heaven
Prawn Dumpling x 2
Great Auto Ration x 2
(30 sets of rewards in total)
1. When the event starts, the GM will appear beside the NPC at the entrance to the PvP Map. The NPC will be selling Lucky Cards (which will decide your camp) for 200K each. After the event, pirates from the victorious party can exchange these cards with the GM for fantastic rewards. With a total of 30 cards for each camp, players can buy as many cards as they like. The rewards redeemable at the end of the event will correspond to the number of cards exchanged.
2. If you want to be the GM's friend, buy Lucky Card E. If you prefer to head to the darker side and be the GM's foe, buy Lucky Card F.
3. 5 minutes after the sale of the Lucky Cards has ended, the GM will appear at the PK Map and sit down. Those with Lucky Card F should start attacking the GM, while those with Lucky Card E must make sure the GM does not get killed.
4. If the GM is killed, the Foes camp with the Lucky Card F will win. If the GM survives for 10 minutes with the help of those who hold the Lucky Card E, then the Friends camp will claim victory. The winning party can do a triumphant march back to the entrance and exchange their Lucky Cards with the GM for their prizes! (Note: The exchange period will last for 10 minutes right after the event and there will be no further redemptions allowed after that.)
5. While the GM will not use any items or skills, there are no restrictions in the use of items for PvP action by players, including the Black Dragon Phantom Summoning Scroll. (But the GM will retaliate when attacked by the Black Dragon Phantom.)
Our GMs reserve the right to punish any player who is deemed to be disruptive during the event.
IGG reserves the right to final interpretation of event rules and rewards.
The ToP Team